Thursday, August 23, 2012

I love to cook!

There. I said it. I love to cook. That is the most exciting part of having my own place, the kitchen. These past couple of nights I've been experimenting with different types of routine dishes just to test out what I'm working with, and tonight it's the oven. I'm making French Bread Pizza, (My mom's idea) and I'm so excited. It's crazy what a little cooking can accomplish.
I'm pretty sure in the twenty minutes it has taken me to put this together, I've solved world hunger, global warming, and picked the perfect candidate for our upcoming election. I think my grandma would fill that position very well, honestly.
Today was pretty lazy, I helped the Boyfriend move into his dorm and spent the day helping him unpack, then went shopping for groceries. I've spent way too much time cleaning this apartment, especially if they charge as much as they do if you leave it dirty. Very frustrating. Tomorrow I am going to pick up some flower boxes from the local army surplus store, to put on my front balcony.
Alright y'all, have a great night and see ya tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Looks great. I love to cook as well. I'm usually overdoing it on my dishes so I'm on the Food Network website a lot, but I've found that when you're in a hurry or making dishes for just one or two people, the Kraft and Campbell's websites can be a huge help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice 45er. Yeah I love to check out certain websites too!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter is finding a lot of dishes on Pinterest that she likes. She's about your age.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's where I've been getting most of mine, and I can't ask for much better honestly.

      Delete