Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Battle

Mind: Hey body, let's go! Get up it's time to further BEB's future!!
Body: Alright. What's on the agenda this week?
Mind: Well, we're going to get through six hours of class Monday and Friday, Eight hours on Wednesday, and Two on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Body: Sweet! I can handle that.
Mind: I hope you don't mind that three of those classes are at 8 in the morning. Oh and don't forget, we have to work until ten every night except weekends.
Body: Oh.. Okay. Well. At least I'll get the weekends to relax.
Mind: Did you see those homework assignments?? Man I can't wait to get started on that on Saturday.
Body: Woah Woah Woah Mind. Hold up. I didn't agree to all this. I worked too hard this summer to let you push me around again this Semester.
Mind: Well you really don't have much of a choice. You're the chauffeur in this outfit ma'am. This is for the betterment of BEBs future! She'll thank us later.
Body: We will see what she can do when I drop her immune system to all these college kids.
Mind:You wouldn't dare.

And that my friends, is how I contracted a cough, sore throat, and the oncomings of a fever. Thank you, mind and body, for constantly disagreeing with one another on how much I can take.

This semester is going to be nuts. I've visited all my classes at least once now, and I'm terrified. Biology, Chemistry, Psychology, Animal Science, and two 3 hour labs. Oh plus racquetball. And body has decided it's time for the college cough. Just wonderful. Well, at least my future will be worth it. Lots of EmergenC for this girl.
Alright, y'all have a Happy Hump day. Don't get too busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment