Friday, September 21, 2012

What a Week.

This week has been off the wall stressful. I went home this past weekend to see the parents, and my puppy, then returned to three tests and a few hundred homework problems. Sorry Fafa and mom, but that will probably not happen again. I did well on the Biology and Chemistry test, and find out the results of Psych today. It should be interesting :)
I feel like work is taking up way too much time. I really need to step back and reevaluate some finances to see if I can cut hours. 3-10 every night except Wednesdays just seems like a bit much. Let's just say I deserve a relaxing weekend. Haha
I went to my first "small group" meeting on Wednesday, and I love them. I can't wait to share experiences with everyone and be closer to God through them. We have a football game tomorrow night, and I am extremely excited about that. I've really gotten into school spirit this semester and I'm loving it :)
I don't really know what happened to my survival group.. they kind of just dropped off. A couple graduated, so that's expected, but no one else seems to really want to get together. Maybe it's just the wicked test week blues. I wish I had more to write about, or at least a cool story to tell, but unfortunately I am coming up short. I'm sure I'll have lots to tell after this weekend. Y'all have a great one, and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment