Saturday, June 25, 2011

So, I lied.

So I Lied. I said I'd try to keep up with this, but like with everything else in my life, I lost some time. With the job that has been sucking my soul for the past year, I was able to save for a new car, and a laptop to do fun stuff like this on. So now I can keep up. The past few weeks have been nothing but preping for college. Which has not been fun. These past weeks were supposed to be the best of my summer, but all it's been is stressful and time consuming. just my luck, the necessary paperwork was not mailed to me, and a deadline was almost missed. Luckily i was able to check the status online, and filled out the paperwork in the last hour. As of now, I should be an expert at this whole college preping nonsense. I plan to update reguarly now, so no more worries. I'll post tomorrow about something meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment