Sunday, January 15, 2012

*Sigh

Well, I've returned to the big ol'school of learnin, and it wasn't any easier this time than it was the first time. After making the four hour drive here, trecking my countless, bundles of clothing up the four flights of stairs, to finally collapse on my twin size blow up mattress, I realized I just wanted to go home. Already.
I'm sure after school gets going I'll get back into a rhythm, but for now I have too much time to think.
Right now, I sit on my bed glancing out the window at the slow movements of fellow college kids. Life is in no hurry right now. I hustled and bustled a little too much this past month and took some family time for granted.
So I'll sit here, waving at random pedestrians, telepathically telling them to slow down. To look at the flower they just passed by.
Y'all have a great week

3 comments:

  1. i am glad that you had a really good time at home over the holidays! but you are right, once you are back into the rhythm of school it will be easier. and you can start counting the days down until March break!

    you have a great week too gurl...and make sure to smell some flowers!

    your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you already.
    I bet you are the only one in the whole 40 thousand kids there that can say on your holiday break you built a huge solar burning device and and solar bathhouse.
    That just goes to show you that you are a one of a kind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kymber, you too :)

    Miss you too MDR, and I'm pretty sure your right. And thanks :)

    ReplyDelete